PARTNERSHIPS & COLLABORATIONS
To accomplish its duties, admissions division works together with the following organisations with which it has established strong partnerships which include;
- Ministry of Education and Sports,
- Uganda National Examinations Board,
- National Council for Higher Education
For information on the University admissions process, appeals guidance or procedure, please download:
- Weighting Criteria for A’level/ Direct Entry Scheme
- Entry requirements for Diploma/Certificate Entry Scheme
- Joining Instructions
Contact us for any inquiries using the options below.
- Location: Admissions office is located on Block 2 behind the main building of the university. It is housed in Rooms 2, 3, 4 and 16.
- Tel Contact:+256 414 287354
- Email: email@example.com
Welcome to the Kyambogo University Admissions Office. The office is responsible for general admission into the University. We create student records and help keep them current. Kyambogo University is rich with opportunities whether you’re a prospective first year, visiting, non-degree, second degree or an international student.
The University Admissions Office acts as a central enquiry point for prospective students in Uganda and around the world. It is responsible for the administrative management and processing of undergraduate applications. The office offers technical support to the Admissions Board in administering the agreed criteria as well as providing broader support for the admissions process.
Manage the admission process of Kyambogo University by selecting on a competitive basis, the eligible candidates best suited for training in the various programmes following a criterion approved by the admissions board. Admission is purely on merit.
- Process and communicate all official admissions decisions on applications
- Provide information, advice and assistance to colleagues across the University regarding the Admissions process.
- Offer advice on qualifications
- Ensure that admission is in compliance with Government legislation (e.g. minimum standards and immigration controls) and also in compliance with University regulations.
- Provide a fair and transparent admissions process.
- There is an array of highly competitive programmes for admission into the University; See programmes links on the right side of the screen window/screen.
Name of Staff
Mary Esther Sekasi
Deputy Registrar /Head Admissions